- Follow AESOP Young Academics on WordPress.com
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Sandra Annunziata, in memoriam
- Conference locations and sustainability aspirations: towards an integrative framework?
- Venice had its own ‘Airbnb problem’ during the Renaissance – here’s how it coped
- “Relational” ecology : rethinking relationships between man and the natural environment
- Upcoming international conferences
- Academia, research quality and assessment
- Beyond planning
- Dissemination, outreach, communication
- Events reports
- Heritage and Planning
- Methodology and ethics
- Planning, city, and society
- Sustainability and resilience
- Sustainable consumption
- Territory, landscape, land
The YA on twitterMy Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
This blog claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images from third parties are used for research and critique purposes and are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.
Category Archives: Events reports
In a recent article published by The Guardian written by Peter Fleming (Do you work more than 39 hours a week? Your job could be killing you), a few realities of job market and employment, with research findings of Columbia University Medical Center, University College London, Australian National University, US researcher Alex Soojung-Kim Pang; were highlighted Continue reading
One of the last major spatial planning events was the 12th AESOP Young Academics conference, held at the University of Groningen 26-29 March 2018. Following last year’s YA conference (focusing on planning and entrepreneurship), this year’s conference was entitled “Navigating … Continue reading
It has been already 25 years since the great political change took place in the former socialist states, which has brought also numerous changes in the fields of urban and regional development. For a couple of years, scholars working on the … Continue reading
It was held in Naples, the inauguration of Mayors Adapt initiative, commissioned by the Directorate General of the European Commission’s Climate Action and founded assuming the EU adaptation strategy to climate change. Mayors Adapt supports the cities, creating an opportunity … Continue reading
We are very happy to announce that the Call for Paper for the IX conference of the Young Academics network is out. The conference will be in Palermo, Italy, on the days of March 23-26, 2015. The conference, Differences and Connections: … Continue reading