- Follow AESOP Young Academics on WordPress.com
- Desassossego [disquiet]: reflecting on being academics during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Environmental resource mapping
- Community-led Heritage Mapping in Kathmandu (Nepal)
- Presentation from Elisa Privitera – New YA Coordination Team Member!
- Presentation from Ledio Allkja – New YA Coordination Team Member!
- AESOP YA
- Climate change
- housing policy
- open access
- spatial planning
- urban planning
- urban resilience
Search the blog by content or author
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
This blog claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images from third parties are used for research and critique purposes and are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.
Category Archives: Lego
Read time: 6 minutes The VIVA is your time to shine. The VIVA, alongside your PhD thesis submission, is a major milestone on your way to becoming a ‘doctor of philosophy’. VIVA is short-hand for ‘Viva voce’ (‘by word of … Continue reading
Read time: 3-4 minutes This post summarises the rich and diverse content shared on the YA blog during 2019. But first… Happy 2020 to all readers and followers of the AESOP and YA communities! May this new year and decade … Continue reading
Guest author: Chrissi Nerantzi (Centre for Excellence in Learning and Teaching at Manchester Metropolitan University) You used LEGO(R) in your Viva? You must be kidding! Well, I did! I used a handful of LEGO(R) bricks in my viva. Some or … Continue reading