- Follow AESOP Young Academics on WordPress.com
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Academia, research quality and assessment
- Beyond planning
- community engagement
- Dissemination, outreach, communication
- Events reports
- Heritage and Planning
- Methodology and ethics
- Planning, city, and society
- public transport
- Sustainability and resilience
- Sustainable consumption
- Territory, landscape, land
The YA on twitterMy Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
This blog claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images from third parties are used for research and critique purposes and are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.
Category Archives: Sustainable consumption
Guest author: Anke Brons (Aeres University of Applied Sciences, Almere and Wageningen University) Note: This post was initially published on the blog of the The Food Climate Research Network (FCRN) on 27 November 2018. In achieving the transition to more … Continue reading