- Follow AESOP Young Academics on WordPress.com
- climate change
- housing policy
- Spatial Justice
- spatial planning
- strategic planning
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Social Enterprise, made in France – helping people and planet?
- Housing in India and government attitude towards it
- Planning for green and sustainable public procurement in the construction sector
- Online platforms for participatory planning and urban development
- Portrait of a Historical Neighbourhood Through the Lenses of State-led Gentrification: Tarlabasi, Istanbul
The YA on twitterMy Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
This blog claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images from third parties are used for research and critique purposes and are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.
Tag Archives: affordable housing
If we asked people in Europe what was the issue they considered to be particularly problematic in their everyday life, in most cases the availability of housing wouldn’t be probably among the top answers. Other concerns, including widespread unemployment among … Continue reading
One of the important problems that we are facing these days is the high and rising cost of living. In particular, many households need to spend a substantial share of their monthly income on expenditures related to housing, either in … Continue reading
Many European cities experienced strong rent price increases over the last decade, which increasingly threaten to displace poorer parts of the society from urban centres. Despite the already tightly regulated housing market, rents in several German cities increased by almost … Continue reading