- Follow AESOP Young Academics on WordPress.com
- Swachh Bharat: An urban reform
- Urban Heat Island for Beginners *
- Design thinking for Bucharest business district areas. Experimental workshop – outside view @Kaleidoscope
- Online participatory mapping for spatial planning
- Design thinking for Bucharest business district areas. Experimental workshop – inside view @Urban INC
The YA on twitterMy Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
This blog claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images from third parties are used for research and critique purposes and are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.
Tag Archives: future
Guest authors: Enzo Falco (GSSI Cities, Gran Sasso Science Institute) and Alessandro Rinaldi (PhD in Territorial and Urban Planning, Sapienza, University of Rome). Abstract: The academic future of PhD students in Italy looks uncertain. Job opportunities are few and tenured faculty staff … Continue reading
Today I stumbled upon this sad news (I’d like to thank Cristiana Bastos for sharing it), which I felt impelled to share, because it is a sign, even if just one sign, of something wrong with academe, today. Stefan Grimm was … Continue reading
Science 2.0 is a suggested new approach to science that uses information-sharing and collaboration made possible by network technologies. The roadmap was created in 2006 by Science 2.0 Hank Campbell and rests on four concepets; moderning collaboration, communication, publication and … Continue reading