- Follow AESOP Young Academics on WordPress.com
- climate change
- housing policy
- Spatial Justice
- spatial planning
- strategic planning
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Social Enterprise, made in France – helping people and planet?
- Housing in India and government attitude towards it
- Planning for green and sustainable public procurement in the construction sector
- Online platforms for participatory planning and urban development
- Portrait of a Historical Neighbourhood Through the Lenses of State-led Gentrification: Tarlabasi, Istanbul
The YA on twitterMy Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
This blog claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images from third parties are used for research and critique purposes and are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.
Tag Archives: India
Since its inception, the smart city concept has gone through many criticism and transformation to be finally adopted in Indian context. First, the central government was convinced to change their policy from 100 new smart cities to 100 smart cities … Continue reading
Private sector water tanker, water vendor, and packaged water in Indian cities: Innovation in governance?
‘Water’ is understood both as natural resource and public good. Based on certain political positions, the later one is debatable. Most importantly, it is debatable also from constraints in implementability. In academic literature, the term ‘resource’ is criticised to have … Continue reading
Guest author: Pooja Shetty With cities growing in terms of their population size and jurisdiction, metropolitan governance is taking new forms which are shaped by the political environment, economic reforms and globalization effects. One such form of governance is seen in … Continue reading