- Follow AESOP Young Academics on WordPress.com
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- There is no Alternative? A discussion of an alternative on Tarlabasi Renewal Project
- Slow academia and the neoliberal university: call for blog posts
- Looking for Aesop in AESOP: call for reflections
- Public participation: databases and resources
- 13th AESOP Heads of Schools meeting: reflective account by Simin Davoudi.
- Academia, research quality and assessment
- Beyond planning
- Dissemination, outreach, communication
- Events reports
- Heritage and Planning
- Methodology and ethics
- Planning, city, and society
- Sustainability and resilience
- Territory, landscape, land
The YA on twitterMy Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
This blog claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images from third parties are used for research and critique purposes and are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.
Tag Archives: Italian Journal of Planning Practice
Guest authors: Enzo Falco (GSSI Cities, Gran Sasso Science Institute) and Alessandro Rinaldi (PhD in Territorial and Urban Planning, Sapienza, University of Rome). Abstract: The academic future of PhD students in Italy looks uncertain. Job opportunities are few and tenured faculty staff … Continue reading