- Follow AESOP Young Academics on WordPress.com
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- The present of Open Access: the list of OA journals, updated and extended
- Feeding the melting pot: Inclusive sustainable diets in the multi-ethnic city
- Participatory budgeting made in France
- There is no Alternative? A discussion of an alternative on Tarlabasi Renewal Project
- Slow academia and the neoliberal university: call for blog posts
- Academia, research quality and assessment
- Beyond planning
- Dissemination, outreach, communication
- Events reports
- Heritage and Planning
- Methodology and ethics
- Planning, city, and society
- Sustainability and resilience
- Sustainable consumption
- Territory, landscape, land
The YA on twitterMy Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
This blog claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images from third parties are used for research and critique purposes and are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.
Tag Archives: land reform
Most countries use a real estate tax dependent on the value or size of buildings. These property taxes can be contrasted to a Land Value Tax (‘LVT’) system, in which only the value of land functions as tax base, not … Continue reading