- Follow AESOP Young Academics on WordPress.com
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- The present of Open Access: the list of OA journals, updated and extended
- Feeding the melting pot: Inclusive sustainable diets in the multi-ethnic city
- Participatory budgeting made in France
- There is no Alternative? A discussion of an alternative on Tarlabasi Renewal Project
- Slow academia and the neoliberal university: call for blog posts
- Academia, research quality and assessment
- Beyond planning
- Dissemination, outreach, communication
- Events reports
- Heritage and Planning
- Methodology and ethics
- Planning, city, and society
- Sustainability and resilience
- Sustainable consumption
- Territory, landscape, land
The YA on twitterMy Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
This blog claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images from third parties are used for research and critique purposes and are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.
Tag Archives: participatory methods
Through the Looking Glass: why public engagement in cities should be about (more than) reflexion/reflection
Place-making affects all of us. Yet how many of us, apart from place-making professionals and decision-makers, can really shape the places we live in? This post argues that engaging the public in place-making should at least be about mutual learning, … Continue reading