- Follow AESOP Young Academics on WordPress.com
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- International Conference – Reframing Urban Resilience Implementation
- What use of European development targets?
- Development planning in post-independence India: Where did we go wrong? What can we do about it?
- Changing Planning Culture in Flanders, third time a charm?
- Johor Bahru & Singapore: Is the conurbation defining megaregion in the South-East Asia?
The YA on twitterMy Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
This blog claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images from third parties are used for research and critique purposes and are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.
Tag Archives: Practice
Localizing Resilience Strategies: Embracing the Practice of Resilience in Response to Disasters and Climate change
Guest author: John Shaw, County Emergency Management Director, Florida, USA Image credit: online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2099811/Eleven-months-tsunami-earthquake-ravaged-Japan-new-pictures-incredible-progress-multi-billion-pound-clear-up.html). There is a saying in emergency management, “all disasters are local.” Typically, this is understood to mean the acute disaster – the hurricane, the flood, the … Continue reading