- Follow AESOP Young Academics on WordPress.com
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Academia, research quality and assessment
- Beyond planning
- Dissemination, outreach, communication
- Events reports
- Heritage and Planning
- Methodology and ethics
- Planning, city, and society
- Sustainability and resilience
- Territory, landscape, land
The YA on twitterMy Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
This blog claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images from third parties are used for research and critique purposes and are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.
Tag Archives: Society and Space
“It doesn’t matter what country or what political system you are from. Space brings you together” Valentina Tereshkova, retired Russian cosmonaut, engineer and politician; first woman to have been in space (1963). As the YA AESOP blog will be entering … Continue reading
This piece on the Society and Space website about “the problems of peer review” deserves prompt reblog, as it engages with issues that we at the YA blog are extremely interested about.