- Follow AESOP Young Academics on WordPress.com
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- You used LEGO(R) in your Viva? You must be kidding!
- Sandra Annunziata, in memoriam
- Conference locations and sustainability aspirations: towards an integrative framework?
- Venice had its own ‘Airbnb problem’ during the Renaissance – here’s how it coped
- “Relational” ecology : rethinking relationships between man and the natural environment
- Academia, research quality and assessment
- Beyond planning
- Dissemination, outreach, communication
- Events reports
- Heritage and Planning
- Methodology and ethics
- Planning, city, and society
- Sustainability and resilience
- Sustainable consumption
- Territory, landscape, land
The YA on twitterMy Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
This blog claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images from third parties are used for research and critique purposes and are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.
Tag Archives: strategic planning
Guest author: Pooja Shetty With cities growing in terms of their population size and jurisdiction, metropolitan governance is taking new forms which are shaped by the political environment, economic reforms and globalization effects. One such form of governance is seen in … Continue reading
By Irina Paraschivoiu “Resilience” has come to be used frequently in planning, and currently encompasses strategies dealing with economic downturns, climate change and human-induced disasters. Based on a case study on Bucharest, Romania, decentralization and community engagement are identified as … Continue reading