- Follow AESOP Young Academics on WordPress.com
- Swachh Bharat: An urban reform
- Urban Heat Island for Beginners *
- Design thinking for Bucharest business district areas. Experimental workshop – outside view @Kaleidoscope
- Online participatory mapping for spatial planning
- Design thinking for Bucharest business district areas. Experimental workshop – inside view @Urban INC
The YA on twitterMy Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
This blog claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images from third parties are used for research and critique purposes and are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.
Tag Archives: strategic planning
Guest author: Pooja Shetty With cities growing in terms of their population size and jurisdiction, metropolitan governance is taking new forms which are shaped by the political environment, economic reforms and globalization effects. One such form of governance is seen in … Continue reading
By Irina Paraschivoiu “Resilience” has come to be used frequently in planning, and currently encompasses strategies dealing with economic downturns, climate change and human-induced disasters. Based on a case study on Bucharest, Romania, decentralization and community engagement are identified as … Continue reading