- Follow AESOP Young Academics on WordPress.com
- climate change
- housing policy
- Spatial Justice
- spatial planning
- strategic planning
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Social Enterprise, made in France – helping people and planet?
- Housing in India and government attitude towards it
- Planning for green and sustainable public procurement in the construction sector
- Online platforms for participatory planning and urban development
- Portrait of a Historical Neighbourhood Through the Lenses of State-led Gentrification: Tarlabasi, Istanbul
The YA on twitterMy Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
This blog claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images from third parties are used for research and critique purposes and are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.
Tag Archives: UN-Habitat
The UN Summit Habitat III is just months away. At a critical time for climate change and sustainable development, public participation has a vital role to play in our efforts to “square the circle” of urban sustainability. Will the beginning of … Continue reading
We have come a great way in attempting to define what quality of life and wellbeing are, as ultimate goals urban policies. In this post, I argue that for many cities, particularly in middle-income and low-income countries, there are significant … Continue reading
By Irina Paraschivoiu (LSE) In June 2016, the United Nations will convene the Habitat III Conference which will set the agenda for international cooperation on urban issues for the next 20 years. And in April this year, the World Urban … Continue reading