- Follow AESOP Young Academics on WordPress.com
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- A motto to revisit and revise – EQUAL PAY. EQUITABLE PAY
- Welcome to the cyborg: hybridity in place-making, Part 1
- Planning as a profession and course of study : A floundering Planner’s Perspective
- How culture played a role in an environmental campaign
- YA conference summary & selective list of upcoming planning conferences
- Academia, research quality and assessment
- Beyond planning
- Dissemination, outreach, communication
- Events reports
- Heritage and Planning
- Methodology and ethics
- Planning, city, and society
- Sustainability and resilience
- Territory, landscape, land
The YA on twitterMy Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
This blog claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images from third parties are used for research and critique purposes and are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.
Tag Archives: urban design
In this post I explore how the notion of User Experience (UX), a key dimension of Human Computer Interaction (HCI), can enhance urban planning. Applying user-centred design and management approaches to cities, in turn, can also enrich the field of … Continue reading
Guest author: Alessandra Feliciotti. Urban Design Studies Unit – UDSU, Department of Architecture, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, Uk We know nothing: the end of the positivistic dream If there is a couple of words that seems to fit perfectly our … Continue reading