- Follow AESOP Young Academics on WordPress.com
- climate change
- housing policy
- Spatial Justice
- spatial planning
- strategic planning
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Social Enterprise, made in France – helping people and planet?
- Housing in India and government attitude towards it
- Planning for green and sustainable public procurement in the construction sector
- Online platforms for participatory planning and urban development
- Portrait of a Historical Neighbourhood Through the Lenses of State-led Gentrification: Tarlabasi, Istanbul
The YA on twitterMy Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
This blog claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images from third parties are used for research and critique purposes and are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.
Tag Archives: Urban warming
The Two Dimension of the UHI UHI is mainly dependent on the modification of the urban energy fluxes and, as a consequence, on the synoptic conditions in urban and rural sites. UHIs are characterized by two dimensions: an extension and … Continue reading
The urban population is increasing worldwide and the urban expansion or the increase in urban density can affect both the global and the local climate having consequences, in turn, on human health. It is, therefore, important to increase the awareness … Continue reading