- Follow AESOP Young Academics on WordPress.com
- Desassossego [disquiet]: reflecting on being academics during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Environmental resource mapping
- Community-led Heritage Mapping in Kathmandu (Nepal)
- Presentation from Elisa Privitera – New YA Coordination Team Member!
- Presentation from Ledio Allkja – New YA Coordination Team Member!
- AESOP YA
- Climate change
- housing policy
- open access
- spatial planning
- urban planning
- urban resilience
Search the blog by content or author
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
This blog claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images from third parties are used for research and critique purposes and are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.
Tag Archives: climate resilience
3 min read Guest author: Olga Chepelianskaia (UNICITI) Editor’s note: This post reviews the importance of mapping local environmental resources using diverse data to support agricultural practices in the state of Karnataka (India). The post is the second one in … Continue reading