- Follow AESOP Young Academics on WordPress.com
- Swachh Bharat: An urban reform
- Urban Heat Island for Beginners *
- Design thinking for Bucharest business district areas. Experimental workshop – outside view @Kaleidoscope
- Online participatory mapping for spatial planning
- Design thinking for Bucharest business district areas. Experimental workshop – inside view @Urban INC
The YA on twitterMy Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
This blog claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images from third parties are used for research and critique purposes and are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.
Tag Archives: academe
Today I stumbled upon this sad news (I’d like to thank Cristiana Bastos for sharing it), which I felt impelled to share, because it is a sign, even if just one sign, of something wrong with academe, today. Stefan Grimm was … Continue reading
A few weeks ago, during a meeting with my research group, we were screening the Horizon 2020 programme for interesting calls. Within them, a call is about: “Making science education and careers attractive for young people”. Seriously, no joke, the … Continue reading
A few days ago, I had reblogged a post at the Society and Space website about “the problems of peer review”. It is a very interesting piece, whose importance is primarily that of “disclosing” to the outside world some of … Continue reading