- Follow AESOP Young Academics on WordPress.com
- climate change
- housing policy
- Spatial Justice
- spatial planning
- strategic planning
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Social Enterprise, made in France – helping people and planet?
- Housing in India and government attitude towards it
- Planning for green and sustainable public procurement in the construction sector
- Online platforms for participatory planning and urban development
- Portrait of a Historical Neighbourhood Through the Lenses of State-led Gentrification: Tarlabasi, Istanbul
The YA on twitterMy Tweets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
This blog claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images from third parties are used for research and critique purposes and are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.
Tag Archives: PhD
Guest authors: Enzo Falco (GSSI Cities, Gran Sasso Science Institute) and Alessandro Rinaldi (PhD in Territorial and Urban Planning, Sapienza, University of Rome). Abstract: The academic future of PhD students in Italy looks uncertain. Job opportunities are few and tenured faculty staff … Continue reading
Guest author: Basak Tanulku In this piece, I want to provide tips about what to do before, during and after your viva. The viva examination can be regarded as the last step in a long journey to finish the PhD … Continue reading
A few weeks ago, during a meeting with my research group, we were screening the Horizon 2020 programme for interesting calls. Within them, a call is about: “Making science education and careers attractive for young people”. Seriously, no joke, the … Continue reading
As a former journalist, assistant professor, and seasoned dissertation-writing-workshop coach at New York University, I can promise you there is only one fail-safe method, one secret, one guaranteed trick that you need in order to finish your dissertation: Write. Theresa … Continue reading